MODRIKA official training partner of Religare, Indiabulls and Angel Broking is...
Trading for beginners
You will learn the technical aspects of stock trading, including how to identify the buying and selling action of professionals, brokerage houses and amateur investors to help stack the odds in your favor. In addition, you will be empowered with ruled-based strategies to identify market turning points before they happen while using the latest tools and software.
Upon completion of this course you will learn:
- To identify consistently low risk/high reward opportunities in the market.
- To develop a personal trading plan based on simple rule-based strategies.
- To understand the markets, and time frames that best fit a style of trading to your personality, life style, and risk tolerance.
- To enhance and enrich your decision making by gained proficiency using direct access trading tools and Level II data.
- To perform different types of opportunity analysis (technical and fundamental).
- Professional risk management.
- To identify Support (demand) and Resistance (supply).
- Buying and selling actions of professionals.
- To understand and apply different order types.
- To build and manage a personalized Trading Plan.
- To recognize technical chart patterns and monitoring trends.
- To use Fibonacci studies.
- To identify moving averages and technical indicators.
- To identify personal style of confidence and discipline for trading.
|The capital market||01:20:00|
|Video lecture: What is trading?||00:04:00|
|Video trading of beginners||00:21:00|
|Capital markets quiz||01:00:00|
|Bascis of stock|
|Video lecture What are shares? The basics of stock trading||00:06:00|
|Basics of stocks||4 weeks, 2 days|
|Basics of stocks quiz||00:00:00|
|Investing in equities|
|Investing in equities||01:00:00|
|Investing in equities quiz||00:00:00|
|Technical chart patterns and monitoring trends|
|How to use candlesticks to Identify market sentiment||00:06:00|
|How to read candlestick charts for Trading analysis||00:06:00|
|Moving averages and technical indicators||00:10:00|
|How to draw your Fibonacci retracements / extensions||00:08:00|
|Technical chart patterns and monitoring trends quiz||00:00:00|
|Trading psychology video||01:06:00|
|Trading psychology quiz||00:00:00|
|Trade like Warren buffett|
|Trade like Warren buffett : What is Value Investing? chapter 1||00:12:00|
|Trade like Warren buffett: Value a small business chapter 2||00:12:00|
|Trade like Warren buffett: What is a balance sheet and margin of safety chapter 3||00:12:00|
|Trade like Warren buffett: What is a share? chapter 4||00:12:00|
|Trade like warren buffett: finding basic stock terms chapter 4-A||00:15:00|
|Trade like warren buffett: stock basics terms chapter 5||00:12:00|
|Trade like warren buffett: What is a bond chapter 6||00:12:00|
|Trade like Warren buffett: what are the components of a bond chapter 7||00:12:00|
|Trade like warren buffett: Value a bond and calculate yield to maturity (YTM) chapter 8||00:12:00|
|Trade like Warren buffett: what is the stock market chapter 9||00:12:00|
|Trade like Warren buffett: Stock market crash and market bubbles chapter 10||00:15:00|
|Trade like Warren buffett: What is FED chapter 11||00:12:00|
|Trade like Warren buffett quiz||00:00:00|
|Trading for beginners final quiz||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.