Upon completion of this course you will learn:
- To identify consistently low risk/high reward opportunities in the market.
- To develop a personal trading plan based on simple rule-based strategies.
- To understand the markets, and time frames that best fit a style of trading to your personality, life style, and risk tolerance.
- To enhance and enrich your decision making by gained proficiency using direct access trading tools .
- To perform different types of opportunity analysis (technical and fundamental).
- Professional risk management.
- To identify Support (demand) and Resistance (supply).
- Buying and selling actions of professionals.
- To understand and apply different order types.
- To build and manage a personalized Trading Plan.
- To recognize technical chart patterns and monitoring trends.
- To use Fibonacci studies.
- To identify moving averages and technical indicators.
- To identify personal style of confidence and discipline for trading.