Forex, also known as foreign exchange, FX or currency trading, is a decentralized global market where the entire world’s currencies trade. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume exceeding $5 trillion. All the world’s combined stock markets don’t even come close to this. But what does that mean to you? Take a closer look at Forex trading and you may find some exciting trading opportunities unavailable with other investments.
After completion of this course you will learn:
- What is currency trading and have a full understanding of how Forex market works
- Benefits of Forex Trading.
- To identify and analyze the global market and choose the currency pairs for your trading objectives.
- Learn to track and capitalize on market moves even if you don’t have access to complete research on underlying market conditions.
- Understand the difference between Forex and equities trading and how to use both in harmony.
- Learn how to trade Forex using the latest tools and software, and make predictions based on careful training from the pros.
- Use the Meta trader 4 platform
- Manage the risk to protect your money.