Modrika looking for passionate Full-time / Part Time training course developers who can maintain current course materials as well us modify and improve them as required by instructors and trainees. You need to conduct training needs analysis, develop exercises and training scenarios as well as perform assessment of training materials. You have to make sure that all training objectives are accomplished, and issues are resolved.
Brief Job Responsibilities:
- You have to maintain existing courses, make sure that each of them are revised and improved, based on the recommendation of the instructors and students.
- You have to develop new course modules to be incorporated into existing courses, as well as research, design and implement new ones.
- You have to determine the training strategy and selecting the appropriate media to be used.
- You have to design the general curriculum, define training objectives, and generate mastery tests.
- You have to work with graphic artists to create audiovisual and other training aids.
- You have to update and modify course contents to reflect any development and changes in the procedures or technology discussed in the course.
- You have to provide technical assistance and support to instructors and students when necessary, train instructors in correctly using the course materials they have developed.
- You have to coordinate with research and development and management for planning and designing the contents of training courses and activities.
- You have to update current training trends and technologies and apply them as needed.
- You have to create online courses, using multimedia authoring tools.
- The training course developer should have either a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Instructional Design or any related course.
- You have to should be highly analytical and possess creative and intuitive problem-solving ability.
- You have to should be able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and accurately.
- You have to should have excellent writing and editing skills, be highly attentive to details and be able to manage time accordingly.
- You have to should know how to use computers and software applications such as word processor, database management, and presentation software.