The basic aim of the course is to acquaint the students in respect to the investment decisions related to financial assets, the risks and the returns involved, to make aware about the functioning of securities market alongside the theories and concepts involved in portfolio management.
What you will learn ?
- To identify consistently low risk/high reward opportunities in the market.
- To develop a personal trading plan based on simple rule-based strategies.
- To understand the markets, and time frames that best fit a style of trading to your personality, life style, and risk tolerance.
- To enhance and enrich your decision making by gained proficiency using direct access trading tools and Level II data.
- To perform different types of opportunity analysis (technical and fundamental).
- Professional risk management.
- To identify Support (demand) and Resistance (supply).
- Buying and selling actions of professionals.
- To understand and apply different order types.
- To build and manage a personalized Trading Plan.
- To recognize technical chart patterns and monitoring trends.
- To use Fibonacci studies. To identify moving averages and technical indicators.
- To identify personal style of confidence and discipline for trading.
- Measuring risk and return Benefits of diversification
- Modern Portfolio Theory and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
- The efficient frontier Optimizing portfolio
- How to analyses portfolio performance
- Alphas and Betas